"[Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa]" - Vampire Weekend Lyric, Download & Video | เนื้อเพลง [แปลเพลง] ดูวีดิโอเพลง

English Lyrics
เนื้อเพลงภาษาไทย
As a young girl, Louis Vuitton ในฐานะเด็กสาวคนหนึ่ง, ในชุดหลุยส์ วิตตอง
With your mother on a sandy lawn อยู่กับแม่ที่สนามหญ้าพื้นทราย
As a sophomore with reggaeton เรียนปีที่ 2 เพลงโปรดก็ต้องแนวเร็กเกตัน
And the linens, you're sitting on ผ้าลินินส์ คุณนั่งทับมันอยู่น่ะ
<>
<>
Is your bed made? เตียงคุณจัดเรียบร้อยแล้วหรือ
Is your sweater on? สวมเสื้อกันหนาวอยู่หรือเปล่า
Do you wanna fly? คุณอยากบินมั๊ย(มีเซ็กซ์)
Like you know I do, like you know I do, ooh อย่างที่รู้กันนั่นแหละ อย่างที่รู้ๆกัน..โอ
<>
<>
This feels so unnatural นี่มันให้ความรู้สึกผิดแปลก
Peter Gabriel, too ปีเตอร์ กาเบรียล ก็เช่นกัน
But this feels so unnatural มันให้ความรู้สึกผิดธรรมดา
Peter Gabriel ปีเตอร์ กาเบรียล
<>
<>
Can you stay up to see the dawn อยู่ด้วยกันก่อนสิ เพื่อดูอรุณรุ่งด้วยกัน
In the colors of Benetton? ในสีสันของ เบเนตอง?
<>
<>
Is your bed made? เตียงของคุณจัดเรียบร้อยแล้วหรือ
Is your sweater on? ใส่เสื้อ sweater อยู่เหรอนั่น
Do you wanna fly? จะลองบิน(มีเซ็กซ์)ดูมั๊ย
Like you know I do, like you know I do, ooh อย่างที่คุณรู้นั่นแหละ อย่างที่เรารู้กัน โอ..
<>
<>
This feels so unnatural นี่มันให้ความรู้สึกที่แปลกๆ
Peter Gabriel too ปีเตอร์ กาเบรียล ก็เช่นกัน
But this feels so unnatural นี่มันช่างแปลงแหวกแนว
Peter Gabriel ปีเตอร์ กาเบรียล
<>
<>
Is your bed made? เตียงของคุณจัดเรียบร้อยแล้วหรือ
Is your sweater on? ยังสวมเสื้อ sweater อยู่เหรอ
Do you wanna fly? อยากจะลองบิน(มีเซ็กซ์)มั๊ยล่ะ
Like you know I do, like you know I do, ooh เหมือนที่คุณรู้นั่นแหละ อย่างที่รู้ๆกัน อู...

Translated by:
Michael Leng

13 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

    Check out my website: questions to ask a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.

    There's no doubt that that you need to publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo
    matter but usually folks don't speak about these topics. To the next!
    Best wishes!!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: home remedy colon cleanse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Of course, please keep in touch then you would see new song lyrics updating very often.

      Delete
  3. This is a topic that's close to my heart... Cheers!

    Where are your contact details though?

    my web-site - Brave Frontier Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  4. These negotiations should be led by a seasoned lawyer to
    make sure that the settlement reached upon is the most ideal situation for the victim, as far as
    the client is concerned. Proving negligence is done
    through the evidence you provide with your claim.

    It is not always necessary to conduct multiple initial consultations as long as the attorney and firm meet your specifications and you are comfortable with the decision.

    Here is my website http://www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing games criminal case cheats on the Vodafone Live portal for weeks.
    Download Kritika Chaos Unleashed. Download 1, 000, 000, but you should
    try it out. Right in the android games or games for iPhone and the secondary noise-cancellation mic sit.
    People can easily promote their website under some special plans.



    my blog farmville 2 country escape hack forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hop game lover fond yours for sure. cheer up!

      Delete
  6. hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to
    load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times
    will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing
    with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Here is my web site hop over to this website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your value advice. I am going to improve my blog loading time to be faster.

      Well, I could not access your site: hop over this website? Correct URL?

      Delete
  7. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after
    looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


    Feel free to surf to my web site ... precio coches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your very very nice words commenting onto my small blog.

      I will have to sharp it to meet all of my readers's expectation of course. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment(s). It will be shown after approval.